Saturday, February 10, 2007

Basketball, Basketball, Basketball

That seems to be all I have time for anymore. With Lucione on the high school varsity team and Lindsey in little league, it seems all I'm doing lately is watching basketball.

They give me the 3rd degree when I don't show up so it's easier for me to just suffer through it all. haha I enjoy it, though. Aside from the fact that it's hard to walk after sitting on hard bleachers for so long!

Other than basketball, there isn't a whole lot going on in my life right now. Work is going well for a change. Either that or I've gotten really good at ignoring all the negative stuff. hehe

Michael just finished his first week off. Hopefully, there will only be 2 more. If it works out that way, he'll work a week and then we'll both take a week off for a trip to Stika. For....you guessed it....more basketball. We don't usually go to the Regional tournament unless its in Town, but it's Lucione's first year and Uncle Mike wouldn't even think of missing it so off we go. It should be a nice trip. I haven't been to Sitka since I was a senior in high school (18 years ago! sheesh!).

The last time we were in Town, I added Michael to my cell phone plan and bought him a phone of his own. That made him happy. He's like a kid with a toy. He loves his phone. haha I upgraded mine so I'm having fun playing with the camera. My old phone didn't have one. Only problem is, I can't figure out how to get my pictures off my phone! I've tried sending them to myself but it's not working. The cool thing is, I have our school song as my ring tone. Space Cadet is jealous. haha

That's about all the news I have for now. Life moves slow in this little village of ours. I hope whoever reads this is happy and well!

2 comments:

Connie Marie said...

I wish I had a camera phone! It's crazy what the phones can do now. I hear they play music too now.

I've never been to Sitka, I would like to check it out someday. I lived in Juneau for one summer though.

I hope you are happy and well too ((((Carrie)))))

Connie Marie said...

Did you go to Sitka yet? Did you take pictures? Did Lucione do good?