Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fifteen Years

Fifteen years ago today, at this exact time, I was up at my cousins house watching her steam my wedding dress. I was wondering if I was doing the right thing...if I was even mature enough to know what the right thing was. I was scared and excited all at the same time. It doesn't feel like it's been 15 years. Sometimes it barely feels like its been 15 months!

So much has happened in the past 15 years but some things have remained the same. We're still madly in love with each other, for one thing! :o) I'm not the same person I was 15 years ago, but I'm so happy I did not let my doubts scare me out of "taking the plunge".

I'll come back tomorrow and try to fill you in on the last month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

You two are still crazy kids at heart, though.

**hugs**

Connie Marie said...

Happy Anniversary Michael and Carrie.