Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm So Bad

I think of my blog often...even tried to make a pact with a friend that I would (we both would) get better at posting and reading each other's blogs. That was back in January. I don't know how she's doing because this is my first time on Blogger since then.

I've been up to a whole lot of nothing since our trip to Juneau. I'm glad school will be ending soon. This has been a tough school year for me. Seven more Mondays. I can handle that, right?

My family is doing okay. Lindsey sprained her ankle last night, but other than that, no major disasters lately. One of my God-Daughters got her acceptance letter to Stanford. Needless to say, she is extremely excited and I am extremely proud!

We are still getting wet snow showers off and on. We call that herring weather. The first opening was right off the beach by our graveyard. We could actually drive down there and watch them fish. It was pretty cool.

In between snow showers, it's beginning to look a lot like Spring. :o)

5 comments:

Fizzy said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHh you are back
Thanks for the kind words.
Is this where I moan like crazy about the English School system that means I have another 16 weeks to go until the summer holiday?!?!?!?!
PLease keep on blogging

Kate said...

Everyone drops their blog every once in a while. All good. :-)

Great to read the update though. Glad you're well and busy. :-)

Kerri said...

Fizzy, I am back, and I hope to keep it up. :o) I only have 7 weeks left. Please don't hate me! ;o)

Thanks, Kate. I've been thinking of you lately. There's an Olive Garden commercial that's been getting a lot of air time lately and the waitress reminds me of you. :o)

Kate said...

Hehe.. too funny.

Don't know if you read it or not, but I'm coming back to Alaska soon.. like in a few weeks! So excited!!

Connie Marie said...

Welcome back to the bloggy world.