Monday, November 13, 2006

I Am Having the Worst Luck!

My ISP has been ringing busy for over a week now! I can connect, but it takes a LONG TIME. I set my dialer to re-dial 215 times when the line is busy. There have been many times that I've had to start over because I reached the limit and still hadn't connected. It's SO frustrating.

I'm also getting frustrated by the weather. I want it to get cold. I want it to get really cold. We're stuck in the 30's and it's raining. :o(

I'm irritated with the TV repair people. They finally let us take our TV in to be repaired and then they went on a 2 week workshop! They get back tomorrow. Hopefully, they finished the TV before they left, or will have it fixed by the 18th. That's the date of our next trip over and it would be good to bring the TV back with us. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I'm still irritated.

I hate that this has all been negative...but that's my life lately. At least I've stopped sneezing and haven't had a fever in days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

**great big hugs**

I've been really down and out lately too... what is up with that?

Anyway, prayers and hugs for you, sweet friend.

Anonymous said...

**great big hugs**

I've been really down and out lately too... what is up with that?

Anyway, prayers and hugs for you, sweet friend.