Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

At least inside my house. :o) Although, we do have some snow on the ground. We had quite a snowfall yesterday. We ended up with over a foot before it finally stopped. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. I LOVE winter! The snow was so beautiful. I love watching it snow. I tired really hard to convince the principal to declare a snow day and send us home, but he wouldn't budge. :o)

My shopping is almost done. We're going to Town next weekend. I hope to finish up then. Once that's done, all that's left is the baking. I'm still wondering how we'll manage. Michael's part should be easy. The plan is, for him to work for 2 more weeks. It looks like the weather will shut them down. So he'll have an entire week before I get my Christmas Break to finish up his bread. If he bakes on Wednesday and Thursday, then I can start on Friday and hopefully be done by Saturday evening. If I bake around the clock, maybe. haha

I can't believe Christmas is almost here already! Tomorrow's the 1st of December! Where has the time gone? The 22nd is the last day of our semester. That's crazy. We're colder than normal this year so I've been battling illness after illness. I've quit staying home when I feel sick because I was spending more time in bed than at work.

I hope the rest of you (if anyone's still reading) are happy, well, and ready for Christmas! I hope to catch up on your blogs soon. BUT I have to decorate my tree first! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it is so good read how you are doing.
I can't imagine that much snow. Snow is really rare over here now. especially snow that settles. It is all due to the chaning climate I think.
You sound really organised for Christmas. I am not!
Why do you bake so much bread? do you freeze it or do you sell it?

Xx Fizzy xX

Anonymous said...

Oh it is so good read how you are doing.
I can't imagine that much snow. Snow is really rare over here now. especially snow that settles. It is all due to the chaning climate I think.
You sound really organised for Christmas. I am not!
Why do you bake so much bread? do you freeze it or do you sell it?

Xx Fizzy xX

Anonymous said...

Hope you're not ill, still. :-)

**hugs**

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading here today, but I'm mad: we don't have any snow.

Joy anyway!

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com