Thursday, December 28, 2006

Our Christmas

We had a really nice Christmas. I didn't bake cookies because of time constraints (and my last 2 hours of work kinda helped to ruin the mood) but Michael got his bread done so everyone was happy. :o)

I was so tickled at his reaction to all of his gifts. I did well this year. :o) He did, too. I received a GREEN iPod Nano and an electric keyboard. I haven't attempted to play piano or keyboard in years. I have already semi-mastered 3 Christmas carols. :o)

After planning to be alone, we got roped into attending a big dinner on Christmas. We had a prime rib roasting in the oven when Michael's mother called. She said, "You know, Dad would REALLY like the whole family to be here for Christmas." Michael can't ever say no to his mother so we ate early and went and visited with them while they ate their meal. Turned out to be a nice visit for the most part. I won't go into the parts that weren't so nice, as I've just had lunch and would like to keep it down. :o)

The day after Christmas we had another big family gathering for my niece Marie. She's in Town right now watching Lucione play in a basketball tournament and then she's headed north to attend Job Corp in Palmer.

I'm glad the big parties are over with. Now I can just enjoy my time off. I still have an entire week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Prime Rib!!!

Yay! A green iPod!!! How cool!

I am praying for your friend.

:-) Happy New Year!