Friday, May 21, 2004

ISP

I think my ISP at home is what's giving me problems because I still can't access my blog from there. That is so furstrating! Internet access is not cheap here because of our isolation and this is the cheapest. I guess you get what you pay for.
If there's anything I hate about living in Alaska, it is that availability of pretty much everything is limited. Services and products are either not available or are quite expensive compared to the rest of the country. Except Hawaii, that is. Have you ever noticed how most commercials will say how great and affordable their product is and then you see the small print at the bottom of the screen that says "Alaska and Hawaii excluded." Or "Prices may differ in Alaska and Hawaii." That irritates me to no end sometimes.
Tonight is High School graduation. Tomorrow is 8th Grade promotion. Busy, busy, busy! I'll write more later.

No comments: