Monday, January 15, 2007

Gee Whiz!

I was in the middle of a nice long post and then the power went out and I lost it. I guess I should have expected it being that we lost power twice last night and twice again this morning but I thought we were good since the wind has calmed a bit and the power was on for at least 6 hours straight.

I can't recreate what I typed...you'll just have to miss out. Sorry.

:o)

It was just talking about how strong the winds were...they've since calmed to 56 so that's good. I tried to tell you about how I got up in the dark, showered by candlelight and ate cold cereal in order to get to work on time. I wrote about the superintendent's wife calling me at 7:48 this morning...after I had already left for work...to tell me that school has been canceled.

I also mentioned my friend. She's not yet awake but I am encouraged because she is improving. They've removed the drainage tube from her brain as well as the mouth guard. She has become more responsive when the doctors and nurses come in to do what they need to do. She reacts to what they are doing by moving her head or parts of her body. She still needs prayer, but she is taking little baby steps towards recovery.

I better get going before I lose power again. Too bad you missed out on my other post. It was a good one. :o)

No comments: