Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm Such a Bad Blogger

Too many things to deal with at the moment, I guess. I just can't come up with anything even half-way interesting to write about. I can't even post new pictures because, being in the process of moving, I can't find my camera and haven't downloaded the newest pictures from it yet.

Michael received some not-so-good news on Friday. He's been laid off until April or May. Not exactly the best news, but I have to admit, I'm not upset. We've made it through the toughest part of Winter and will do just fine with my income for a while. Besides, I'm feeling selfish and am just finding myself feeling glad that I'm not going through all of this alone.

I was sick all weekend so haven't checked up on Genon. Thank you all, for your prayers and good thoughts.

Tomorrow another friend of mine, who happens to also be our guidance counselor in the elementary school, is having surgery in Anchorage. She had cancer 12 years ago and beat it. Unfortunately, during her yearly check-up this year, they found reason to be concerned. She's going to have surgery tomorrow in order to do a biopsy, lumpectomy, and check out her lymph nodes. It's in the early stages (only 4mm) so there's reason to be hopeful. She is irreplacable to us as at school so hopfully she'll beat this for a 2nd time.

I'm exhausted...physically from being sick and emotionally from this rollercoaster called Life. Hopefully, I'll soon be back to normal (whatever that is) and back to blogging regularly.

3 comments:

Fizzy said...

Do you know what Kerri? I am also glad that Micheal is at home right now.... you need him. You really need him. I am sorry that all this happening to you, but please do remember that I am thinking about you and worrying about you too... you ae not a bad blogger... you are human!
look after yourself
XX FIZZ XX

Jenny said...

I know girl... I haven't been my normal blogging self lately either.

Praying the move goes well for you.

**hugs**

;-)

Sandy said...

Sorry for all your troubles. I'm glad Michael can be home now though. He'll be able to go back to work again though? Sorry I haven't been checking in lately...and so much is going on in your life!