Monday, February 27, 2006

Miscellaneous Tidbits

It’s a balmy 16 degrees Fahrenheit outside today! Clear blue skies and frosty windows. I love it!

Why is it, when you ask 1 second grader not to whistle, the other 13 take that as their cue to start?

My move is almost complete. I think last night was my final night in that house. I’m sad and relieved all at the same time.

10 days till I go to Town for the Southeast Alaska Region V Basketball Tournament. I can not wait.

I was supposed to take a test on Friday to “see what it looks like” and use it as a starting point of where to start studying. I passed in one shot and am done! I’m now considered “Highly Qualified”. Boy, do I have them fooled!

I was deeply touched last night to find that Michael has saved every single letter I’ve ever written him. I didn’t read any of what I found, I was too much in shock to realize they meant enough to him that he saved them. He’s more sentimental than he lets on.

Today is the first day of the last quarter of the school year.

Did I mention it is nice and cold? Aside from the shocks I receive every time I touch anything that even resembles metal and my frizzy hair, I LOVE IT!

I haven’t been able to dress for work without matching someone else on staff for at least a week. Today I match a substitute teacher.

Okay, enough rambling…

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Um....... am I out of the loop or what?

What was the test for?

And also, I frequently match co-workers... I wonder why sometimes there are three of us wearing black shirt and olive green pants on the same day, or black pants with coral shirts? Crazy!

**hugs**

Happy Paczki Day!!!

Connie Marie said...

Do you have a nicer view with the move?

Connie Marie said...

Oh, it's a "balmy" -15 here tonight...I know you would love it!

Connie Marie said...

*whistling*

Connie Marie said...

...cool discovery, the saved letters :-)

Connie Marie said...

I am getting shocked too!

As I type, I am hooked up to the wall socket with a band around my wrist and a plug into the wall in order to reduce the amount of snaps!

I hate snaps...