Thursday, June 01, 2006

Catching Up

Lindsey's on her way so I have to do this quick...

I'm sorry I haven't updated lately. May is a very busy month for me with school ending and all of the graduations, etc. With Michael being home and not working, I don't spend a lot of time on the computer. Not until late evening when I'm too lazy to type! :o)

Not a whole lot to update on, though. Now that things have settled down its starting to feel like summer vacation. Even the rain feels like summer. It's actually falling straight down rather than sideways! It' s a warm rain, too.

The puppies are growing. They are very playful but when left alone, they tend to play rough with each other. Copper is still afraid to go down stairs.

My girls are trying softball for the first time. They played a couple games in Town last weekend but lost. They're having fun, though, and that's what counts! I'm so glad that they are not afraid to try new things.

I hear Lindsey...gotta go!

No comments: