Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm a Copy-Cat

I saw this on Fizzy's blog and thought I'd see what my birth date said about me.

Your Birthdate: August 29

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November


The mind of an artist? Hmmm...most definitely haven't developed that yet. I have never felt artistic. Not unless you call music art...and even then I totally doubt myself.

I never feel like I fit in...anywhere. I tend to drift to the corners of whatever room I find myself in.

This says my strength is my vivid imagination. That can go both ways. It is also my vivid imagination that causes me to wonder whether something terrible has happened to Michael when he doesn't answer the phone at a predetermined time.

The fear of failure, though, that's dead on. The fear of failure stops or delays me from doing a lot of things. I know its silly, but I can't stop myself from being afraid.

I'm not sure what a power color is...but I know that when I wear coral I receive a lot of compliments. I always thought that was strange because I don't even particularly like that color.

Anyway...what does your birth date say about YOU?

1 comment:

Tee/Tracy said...

I don't believe it's possible for everyone with the same birthday to be exactly the same (like horoscopes) - but I played your little game ;)

Mine was 100% right on - but you could say many things about me and I'd say that... Mine said:

You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September