Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Time to Catch Up

I haven't had time to post the past few days. After being busy with basketball games and family dinners all weekend, I woke up with a head cold on Monday. I managed to make it through the day but haven't gone back to work since.

Steve came and worked on my stove Monday after school. He cleaned it and said that it should help the smell go away because he couldn't find any place where it was leaking. I can't tell if the smell is gone because I've either gotten used to it, or my cold is just bad enough that I'm not capable of smelling. Either way, it's not bothering me at the moment.

Yesterday my niece turned 21. I missed her dinner because I was in a cold medicine daze. I went to bed at 3:00 and didn't get back up until 6PM. Slept through the entire dinner. Oh, well.

I think I'll go back to work tomorrow just to get out of the house. Besides that, when Michael knows I'm home, he calls me all the time. If I don't go back to work he's going to run out of minutes.

Nine more days.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I pray you're feeling better every day, sweet lady!

Does it seem a bit odd, now living your life in how many days until Michael is home, or how many until he leaves again?

**hugs**

I'm glad your stove isn't bothering you anymore. And I hope you have a healing end of week and weekend!

Fizzy said...

Look after yourself. I hope that this cold goes away soon you seem to have had quite a few of them, poor you

Connie Marie said...

Get well soon (((((((kerrie))))))))
I think getting lots of colds happens when you work with young people.