Sunday, January 08, 2006

We're All a Bunch of Weirdoes

Tee tagged me with this meme:

"The first player of this game starts with the topic five weird habits of yourself and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals."



I had a hard time with this one. Not because I don't have weird habits, but because I couldn't think of 5 that were not extremely weird and totally embarrassing! haha I can't believe I'm doing this...


1. If I tap my fingers to a song, I can’t stop tapping until the last tap ends with my last finger. Even if it means singing the song’s chorus or verse all over again.

2. I don’t like others to see my feet. There’s nothing wrong with them…I just don’t like showing them. I always wear socks. If I sleep without socks, I don’t take them off until I’m sitting on the bed and ready to cover up with the blankets. Even when I’m alone.

3. I don’t ever let anyone make a sandwich for me because I don’t like dry bread. When I eat a sandwich, the entire bread has to be covered. If it’s mayonnaise, it’s a thin layer, but it has to go all the way to the edge. If it’s something like PB&J, same thing…both the peanut butter and jelly have to go all the way to the edge of the bread.

4. I am obsessive about putting lotion on my hands. I probably put it on at least 10 times a day, especially on a work day. If my hands get wet for any reason (washing dishes, washing my hands, even touching a wet doorknob to enter a building) I have to immediately put lotion on. If I can’t, it drives me nuts.

5. I always drink my soda with a straw because I can’t stand having soda on the rim of my can and don’t like the sound it makes when I have to sip it off.



The rules say I'm supposed to tag 5 others and link to them here. I don't even know if I have 5 regular readers anymore and at least 3 of those on my blogroll have already completed this meme. I'm going to cop out on the tagging and say, "If you feel inclined to participate, let me know in comments and I'll link you here."

Go check out Fizzy's answers!

6 comments:

Tee/Tracy said...

You know what I hate about people who drink soda from a can? When they don't pop it open all the way - they just barely open it and leave it like that. I HATE THAT. LOL.

You have quite a few OCD like behaviors. LOL... What kind of lotion do you like? When I can afford it I LOVE C.O. Bigelow lemon from Bath and Body Works. It's amazing.

Lois Lane said...

You aren't all that weird. ;)
Thanks for no tag backs. I'll give you a couple here just so I am not completely copping out on ya.
1. I rub my feet against each other when I'm tired.
2. I sing loudly and poorly in the car. If some stranger sees me, I refuse to stop and sing in their direction.
3. I talk to my cat Chip almost all day. I ask questions. He of course doesn't answer. Does that stop me? Hahaha!
4. I can't drive unless I have a good song on in the car first.
5. When I cut the lawn, I walk to the end of the block to make sure I didn't miss a spot.
Happy to be freaky. :)
Lois Lane

Fizzy said...

Hello I am back again. I like this meme and think I may have already been tagged for it I am just on my way to check. Ifnot then I will do it.
look after yourself.

Jenny said...

I feel like I've been missing you a lot lately. Like, not chatting and sort of only halfway keeping up with you.

How is M back in Cali? How is your furnace? And girl, you know darn well you have over 5 regular readers!!! :-)

**hugs**

k8 said...

FEET FEET! we want a picture of your feet!

Fizzy said...

Done it :)