Thursday, April 20, 2006

I've Been Cut Off :o(

My internet at home is not working. It won’t be fixed for at least another 24 hours. *sigh* I never realize how much I use the internet until I can’t. I use it to keep an eye on my bank balance, read newspapers from other cities and states, play games (hehe), and all sorts of things. I’m not the only one who misses it, either. My niece was bored out of her mind when she came to visit me and couldn’t check her e-mail. Haha She had to play with my puppies, instead.

I have one more reading test to give today before I move on to math next week. I’ll be so happy when it’s all complete. I’ll be even gladder when this school year is over. This week has been especially stressful for me, for reasons I don’t care to get into at the moment. Summer break sounds so good right now.

So does a nice, relaxing, stress-free weekend. I was supposed to chaperone a dance on Friday, but it’s been cancelled so I can go to bed as early as I want (even though I probably won’t). I’ve been really tired lately. I actually took a nap yesterday. It was short, but I don’t take naps. For some reason yesterday, I just could not keep my eyes open.

Our weather has been crazy this week. We actually had snow the other day; HUGE flakes and an almost complete white-out. It didn’t stick, thank goodness, but it has snowed a few times since. I hope this is not a sign we’re in for a rainy summer.

I’ve got to prepare for my next reading test. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope your internet is fixed soon. What on EARTH would you do without it?

**hugs**

Sandy said...

is your internet up yet? you poor dear, i hate when that happens to me.
and SNOW! this time of year? is there snowboarding up there? hubby wants to snow board