Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Meet the Puppies

I was expecting to have at least a week with Bianca before we got our 2nd puppy, but yesterday afternoon, the other puppy was brought to us. I was extremely nervous because it normally takes me a while to warm up to animals.

With Bianca, it was different. I'm not sure why. I liked her right off the bat and was not afraid to pick her up and hold her.

I'm still trying to get used to the 2nd puppy, mainly because he is so small. He's half the size of Bianca. I hope that he wasn't given to us too soon. He is cute, though. So here they are...


Meet Bianca and Copper

I haven't had time to take better pictures of them, but I will soon. Bianca is facing the camera. This is the first time they saw each other. She was afraid and backed herself into a corner. Now they play with each other and she acts protective over him. They're very cute and I think, in time, I'll get used to the both of them.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Fox and the Hound, no doubt!

**hugs**

Aren't puppies just THE BEST!?!?

Fizzy said...

What lovely puppies. I am sure you will like the second one as much as Bianca soon.
Still trying to guess about the name, Bianca - snow?
just guess.
Put me out of my misery

David Edward said...

two puppies at once - you are brave indeed - will pray for michael's work situation.