Sunday, February 27, 2005

Weekend Round-Up

Okay, so I've been neglecting my blog. Not intentionally, though. In fact, it wasn't until I came to look at it yesterday that I even realized I hadn't posted.

So here's my week in a nutshell:

Monday: It was so hard for me to drag myself into work on Monday because it was President's Day and the whole tun was basically shut down. It felt like the only people who had to work that day were those of us employed by the school district. Once I got there, it was a normal day and I forgot all about the unfairness of it all. Thinking ahead to the 3 months off helped a little. *giggle*

I also had fun driving my sister-in-law nuts on Monday. It was her birthday and she was hoping to keep it under wraps. When she wasn't looking, I made a banner, colored it, and hung it up on her office window. I should get an academy award for the acting job I did afterwards. I played dumb like the best of them and she still hasn't figured out who did it.

Tuesday: Yoga day in science...see post below.

Wednesday: Just a plain, non-eventful day.

Thursday: We had high school basketball games that day. It totally threw me off. Basketball is a weekend activity around here. Going to a game on a Thursday made it extremely dificult to get up on Friday. It made me feel as if I were going to work on Saturday. Our junior varsity girls won by 20 but the varsity girls lost by 7.

Friday: Paydays that fall on Fridays are especially good. It gives you 2 reasons to look forward to the end of the week. The junior varsity girls won again, by 15. The varsity lost by 5.

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Tara, you're one of the lucky ones. We've got a crazy rule that says we only get one pay check a month...always on the 25th.

Jenny said...

Mine are on Wednesdays... and I have that day off work. Fun! Grocery shopping and bill paying! YESSSSS!!!!