Thursday, August 18, 2005

I Hate Being in Limbo

I'm stuck in limbo. Michael is in Town. Our nephew was supposed to go pick him up by boat but decided not to AFTER Michael's jet landed. He said the water was too rough. The Alder trees aren't even moving...there's barely a breeze.

The last time I talked to Michael was an hour and a half ago. He was going to see if planes were flying or try to find a boat who could take him home. He hasn't called so I don't know if he's on his way or just putting off telling me he's stuck over there to keep from upsetting me.

Our dinner is all ready to put in the oven. I wanted it nice and hot when he got home so I haven't cooked it yet. So now I'm starving...and worrying...and wondering if/when he'll get home.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

HUGS!!

So sorry you're stuck like this. I hope he's home and with you, safe and sound by now!

Tee/Tracy said...

Is everything OK now? How stressful! I didn't realize how difficult it must be to get home there!