Friday, August 19, 2005

No Longer in Limbo!

Michael knocked on the door last night around 9PM. His sisters dropped him off and thought it would be funny if he knocked on his own door. I could hear them laughing in the car when I opened the door. Silly ladies.

Anyway, he found a boat to take him home and didn't expect it to take so long so didn't call before he left. He left 2 hours after we talked and it took him another 2 hours to get home.

I was so glad to see him when I opened the door. He was just as glad to be home. I think this is just the beginning of a lot of travel worries ahead of us this fall/winter.

He came home bearing gifts. My birthday is in about 10 days and since he won't be here, he gave them to me right away. I got 3 blouses, 4 pairs of pants, a movie called The Wedding Date, Season 1 of The Muppet Show on DVD, an MP3 player, and a webcam. I must say, he's got excellent taste in clothes. He bought nice looking clothes in the right size!

He also bought some back packs and filled them with school supplies for Lucione and Lindsey. We're trying to track them down so they can come visit and see what they got.

Speaking of which, I've got phone calls to make. I just wanted to make sure you all knew he made it home safely and all is well. :o)

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Rawkin!!! I love that he's such a shopper. Do you think he can give Rob lessons? hehe

**hugs**

How long is he home this time?

Kerri said...

He's home until Monday, but since Labor Day is coming up, he'll only be gone until Sept. 1st.

Aimee said...

Woo HOO! That's fantastic!

Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. I'm still here! :)

Sandy said...

wow! How is it that everyone in blogland has such wonderful, thoughtful husbands? He got you so much stuff! And I'm so happy for you that he's home : )

Connie Marie said...

Sounds like the "silly ladies" might be fun to be around! lol

Fizzy said...

I am glad he finally got home, but am sorry that it took so long for him to get there.

BUT wow a hubby that shops....I'm gobsmacked, how thoughtful of him