Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Random Ramble

I’m so glad its Wednesday. No real reason except that the week is half over.

There’s an assembly today, too. Today is the anniversary of the day the Star Spangled Banner was written. To celebrate, the high school band is coming to play and the Veteran Color Guard will be carrying the flags. The kids will sing and I’m not sure what else will be going on.

Lucione is in the band. She says she’s “a little excited”, which usually means she can’t wait. She was born to be in the spotlight. She loves it.

Michael will be home in 9 days. I try really hard not to count down because it feels like it makes the days go longer. But it’s hard not to when HE asks me every time we talk how many more days there are.

This head cold of mine is still nagging at me. It’s not really a full-blown cold. I just wake up congested and then have a head ache all day. Other than the head ache I don’t “feel” sick. I wish it would just hit me hard and be over and done with.

Preferably, over the weekend since I just found out I got a pay raise and don’t want to miss work! Haha

It’s time for me to go to science class. Sorry for the rambling post. Didn’t really think I had much to say but wanted to post “something”.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Friends from church were in AK for the last month. They have signs for Sitka and Ketchikan? Is that how to spell them? Anyway, they had a great time and very much enjoyed their trip.

**hugs** even though you're not crabby and you're not a stranger!

Kerri said...

That's exactly how you spell them! Those are both SE towns. :o)

Lois Lane said...

I hope you get a huge raise! Are you feeling better yet? I hope so! Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane