Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Not Much to Say

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I got a lot done at work, but didn't have anything exciting happen. On Thursday, there's an assembly because a hoop dancer is coming to town. I'm so excited about that. It's been a while since I've seen one (I think I was in high school the last time I saw one.). I just hope the forecasted snow doesn't interfere with his arrival.

I tried to post from work today. It doesn't seem to have worked. I can't remember everything I typed so I guess you miss out. :op

One thing I do remember mentioning, though, is the weather forecast. Our weather man says that on Wednesday and Thursday we will get 6 to 12 inches of snow. A lot of snow would be fun but I hope it doesn't interfere with the hoop dancer or the basketball games scheduled for this weekend.

I'm pretty tired so this is going to be short. Hopefully, I'll get a good nights rest tonight.

(P.S. Jayleigh: Remember when your profile wouldn't update? How'd ya fix it? Mine says I haven't posted since November!)

4 comments:

Kate said...

I don't think anyone's is really updating, mine isn't either.
Sometimes uneventful days are nice *smiles*

Unknown said...

Ever see Jewel live in Alaska?

Kerri said...

Kate, believe me...after my last few days, uneventful is pure bliss! No complaints from me. :o)

STMFB, I haven't seen Jewel in Alaska or any place else, for that matter.

Jenny said...

I can hardly fathom that I haven't been here to your blog since your post on Monday, but then I've been up to my eyeballs in Mindy's PMS mood. Things are much better now.

My profile says November 6th. Frankly I was hoping to be able to see how many words I've typed and I hope they'll update soon.

Speaking of updating, I think I'll post tomorrow about my awesome weekend. Take care and hope to have more contact this week than last. **hugs**