Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas Cards

I love sending and receiving mail. Especially Christmas cards. I don't know what it is...but getting a Christmas card in the mail is always enough to brighten my mood.

I received my first Christmas card of the year the other day! I was so excited when I pulled the envelope out of my mail box. It didn't have a return address on it, but I knew immediately who it was from without having to open it. I could tell by the USA in the address that it was from Fizzy. Thank you, Fizzy. You made my day!

7 comments:

Kate said...

What a super cute card!!

Aimee said...

Ha! Great card--too cute!

Kerri said...

I honestly love it, Akeskileut. I don't know why I don't send more mail!

Kate and Aimee, it is cute...and SO Fizzy! :o)

Jenny said...

I love sending notes, because I LOVE receiving them. I am a mail-send-o-holic, and I don't get them often, but it's ok because it's just fun to have notecards and pens and stamps and an updated address, um, file on my computer. hehe

**hugs**

Connie Marie said...

Wow! I was busy at the nutter site and forgot to check on this stuff over here. You have been busy!

Cute card.

Kerri said...

Connie, I only did what you told me to! You wanted me to post, remember? :o)

Fizzy said...

You are welcome. I am glad you liked it.