Thursday, December 15, 2005

Good News!

I’ve spent so much time attending concerts and…ahem…sleeping late(ly) that I have neglected to tell you my good news! Michael was supposed to come home on Tuesday the 20th but he will actually be home TOMORROW evening! I’m so excited!

My original plan was to meet up with him in Town when he came in. We’ve decided that instead of going through the hassle of changing ferry and hotel reservations again, we would just keep it as is. So he’ll come home on the ferry tomorrow evening and I cannot wait.

I still haven’t figured out why we’re going to Town because he’s been busy shopping in Fresno. I’ve decided to just enjoy our time and not worry about “why”.

I plan to start baking tonight if I’m not too tired. I woke up extra early today probably in fear of sleeping in again. I’m also thinking of having my girls stay with me this weekend. They enjoyed baking so much I want to give them another chance. They don’t usually get to be in the kitchen at home.

If/when I find some time to use my computer at home, I’ll post pictures. School concerts, baking cookies, and who knows what else. :o)

5 comments:

Tee/Tracy said...

Awh yay! (Hugging you and jumping up and down)... LOL.

Kerri said...

Thank you, Akeskileut. Are you happy because he's coming home or because you don't have to listen to me whine about it? hehe

Hehe, Tee! Hugging while jumping could be kinda dangerous, dontcha think? :o)

Stationery Queen, I would send you cookies in heartbeat if the mail service was a bit more reliable. Express doesn't always mean express no matter how much they charge because of the whole isolated island and winter weather issues. :o(

Connie Marie said...

Sounds like an early Christmas morning to me! Have fun Kerrie!

Kate said...

Can't wait to see the pictures!!
:-)

Jenny said...

Yay Michael, Yay town, Yay baking, Yay girls and YAY WAKING UP EARLY!!!!

**hugs**