Sunday, December 04, 2005

More Christmassy Things

(Is Chrismassy a word?)

These two are the latest additions to my Christmas bear collection. The collection is becoming insanely huge but I just can't find a good point to stop. I find myself "needing" to buy a new set every year. I think I need to build a house big enough to house all my bears! hehe


Some years the bears are fancier than usual but they're all adorable. The one on the right (in the black top hat) is actually a New Year bear who counts down the last 10 seconds to the year 2000.


One year, the week before Christmas, every time I stepped out of the shower in the morning, there was something waiting for me on the floor of the hallway. Four of those days, I found these Disney characters. Tigger, Pooh, Dumbo, and Eeyore. I love them!


Akeskileut, the only cats I do not believe are evil are those in Disney movies! hehe Dutchess is one of a few cats who made it on to my tree this year. Somewhere in there is Oliver, and Thomas O'Malley. :o)


I think these Disney Christmas balls are so cool!


This is my all time favorite scene from a Disney movie.


Cute, no?


This is my newest ornament. When you press the button, the Mickey Mouse Club song plays and the member badge flashes.


This is the tree top that Lucione made for me. She was only about 7 years old. Maybe even 6. She worked on it all day and what you can't see from the picture is that it is actually 2-sided. If you look at the back, you see the back of her dress and her hair. Up to this year, it is the only thing that is not Disney on my tree. This year we bought a star but I didn't have the heart to not use the angel.


Finally, here is the Christmas inflatable Michael bought for me. I haven't set it up yet. I won't until he comes home. When I do, I'll make sure I take a picture. It has to go outdoors. It's way too large for my living room.

7 comments:

Aimee said...

WOAH! Now that's some brand loyalty! Hahaha.

What a fantastic tree & decorations!

Kerri said...

Hahha, Aimee. I'm not kidding when I say I LOVE Disney! :o)

Jenny said...

Awww~ I love those bears! I thought of you this afternoon at work when I saw that we have for sale at The Pharmacy, a huge white Gund bear with a red nose. He is gorgeous.

Also, your tree is most excellent!

**hugs**

Kerri said...

I love Gund bears.

Connie Marie said...

You have a lot of hugs around your house! The bears all look so huggable. The angel is a cute one and your tree is great!

FYI, for some reason when I come to your blog it keeps loading and reloading, don't know what it is and it's only on your blog that it happens.

Kerri said...

Akeskileut, thanks. I didn't mean to start collecting. My mom was sending me bears every year and that's how I got started. But now I can't figure out how to stop! haha

Connie, they are very huggable. :o) I don't know what to say about the reloading problem. It isn't doing that to me and I haven't changed any html or anything in ages. Sorry!

Kerri said...

Oh, good. I know I say it all the time. It just looks weird to me. :o)