Thursday, March 10, 2005

Busy Week

I've had such a busy week so far. Because I had such a busy weekend, I don't really feel like I had one. Now I'm ready for another and it's only Thursday. haha

Today is going to be a Science day for me at work. I have to teach 3 science labs because the other science teacher called in sick. It should be fun. Plants, nutrition, and bess beetles. Quite the mix of topics!

Hopefully, the power will remain on. It's blowing pretty hard out there. Of course, our power has gone out on the calmest of days so you just never know.

I really don't have a lot to say...just wanted to post because I hadn't in a while.

If for some reason I don't post again for a few days: Have a wonderfully safe trip, Jayleigh. I know everything will be just fine. :o)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thanks, Kerri. I hope the anger from earlier in the week has lessened.

**hugs**