Thursday, March 10, 2005

Will the Wind Ever Stop?

What a stormy day! I get soaked just walking to and from the truck! Of course, that could be because I can't run. My ankle started hurting yesterday and today it's starting to swell. I have no idea what I did. I was walking down the hall at school and felt this sharp pain in my left foot where it bends. On top...not by the ankle. I started limping immediately and thought it would be better by today since I hadn't twisted it or anything. I was wrong. It's gotten worse and now my other foot is getting sore as well as my back. Most likely from limping.

*********************************

In the comments of my last post, Jayleigh asked if my anger has lessened. I guess I could have posted earlier about this.

I was very angry when I typed up that post. I used my blog as a way to vent. I typed what I didn't have the heart to say to him. I knew he was feeling bad. I knew it wasn't intentional. I just had to let off some steam. After I calmed down he apologized and we were back to normal. It was just so frustrating to have that happen when it could have been prevented if I hadn't bought him that darn jar of licorice!

So, yeah, my anger has lessened. We won't need marriage counseling. We've already talked it through. We're good as gold now. :o)

********************************

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. This week as felt especially long because I did not slow down at all last weekend. We were pretty much on the go from Friday morning until early Sunday evening when we got home. I was pretty exhausted when Monday morning rolled along and I had to head back to work.

I think we'll have Lucione for the weekend, but she's a piece of cake. Nothing like James and Alexys.

********************************

Time to go elevate and ice my ankle.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Kerri, I know you two are OK! It's just frustrating when you know the situation could have been prevented. Take care and have a good week!

Maybe I'll blog from Minneapolis because Rob's letting me take his laptop. Yay!