Thursday, March 17, 2005

omg...O..M..G....OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody remind me to breathe.....seriously...

My step-mom just called. My dad's at the clinic and they're going to medi-vac him to the hospital tonight. He's had high blood pressure for a while and they're worried about his heart.

OMG!

I am freaking out. She said it's just a precaution...he's going to be fine. But, he's my daddy! He's supposed to be invincible. He's stronger than Superman. HE'S MY DADDY! HE ABSOLUTELY HAS TO BE OKAY!

He will be, right?

Right?

Pray for him, please!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I got your email last night and said a prayer for him then, and continually today.

Please don't take my comment as being harsh, just realistic:

My dad had a triple bypass 10 years ago. Ever since then, life has been more precious and we have savored every moment with him. I don't know what I'd have done if it had been the end back then.

Something else to remember is that these doctors and nurses do heart surgery ALL the time. So even though it seems daunting and horrifying to you and me, it's all in a day's work for them.

I will continue to pray for you, and you just remember to breathe.

******hugs******