Saturday, March 19, 2005

Dad Update

They sent my dad to Seattle first thing this morning on an air medi-vac. The doctors will monitor him over the weekend and by Sunday night, Monday morning at the latest, decide whether they'll start him on meds, do an angiogram or angioplasty, or open heart surgery.

They're pretty sure he will not need open heart surgery. I'm kinda hoping they do the angiogram or angioplasty. They've had him on meds before and look what's happened.

I'm not as panicked as I was before. Talking to my dad helps. He's in good spirits and very optomistic. I can't help but feel the same after we hang up the phone.

Thanks to those of you who have been so supportive and encouraging. Also, the prayers and good thoughts are very much appreciated.

*********************************

Now I'm off to the town hall for a day of basketball:

Lucione vs. Alexys at 1:15 (15 minutes from now!)
Lindsey at 2:30
Lucione again at 6:15
Lindsey again at 7:30
Alexys again at 8:45

At least I get a dinner break! :o)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Kerri, sounds like your day is BUSY!!! Good luck with your dad's treatment. Keep breathing.