Friday, November 18, 2005

Busy Weekend

This is going to be a busy weekend. Lindsey followed me home. We've got dinner in the oven (mini-meatloaves). There's a carnival tonight that I can't seem to convince her to go to (and it's right next door!). If I do, I'm sure I'll have to go with her as her sister is out of town and she hates to do anything alone. Saturday I have to do grocery shopping because Sunday I have a family potluck to attend. I've got 5 mintues till I have to take our dinner out of the oven so this will have to be short. I'll update if I can find the time. I'm not sure yet if I'll let her, but I know Lindsey is going to try and talk me into letting her sleep here.

Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Take some time to chill, sweet lady! You have a busy week coming up!

Fizzy said...

I will try saying that to my "darling Hubby" LOL

He is lovely ... but don't tell him that I said that... he will get so bigheaded he won't be able to walk through the door

Sounds like a busy weekends. I love hearing about your potlucks. Did you get to the carnival?

Look after yourself and i hope you have a better week ahead of you

Kerri said...

Akeskileut, yesterday wasn't as busy as I thought it would be because I managed to give Lindsey back to her mother the night before. Today is a busy day, though. But the potluck should be fun. :o)

Jayleigh, next week will be a breeze. The only really busy day will be Thanksgiving but I love cooking with Michael so it doesn't really feel busy.

Fizzy, Michael comes home on Tuesday (Wednesday at the latest) so next week will be great! :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow, it sure seems you are busy over the weekend. The carnival must be a lot of fun. Enjoy!