Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thank God For Friends

Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Thanks to a very special friend of mine for sending me that scripture in e-mail today. I don’t know if she meant to, but she helped me immensely and I love her for that. Her sister, too, who also helped in her own special way. ;o)

We should be back to regular programming here on my humble little blog soon. Thanks for the e-mails and instant messages. The thoughtfulness of all of you means a lot to me. Hugs to all of you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful picture..ty
Wb..and happy blogging:-)

Jenny said...

**hugs**

Tee/Tracy said...

I'm glad someone was able to warm your heart :)

Connie Marie said...

thrplgew!

Fizzy said...

OOO kerri I have read back and I am worried about you Please look after yourself, I can not think what it i must be like to say good bye to your husband as often as you do. I do understand some of your other thoughts though. You know where I am and how to contact me... please do.
I can not be there in person but I can 'listen' to you.
Fizz

Jenny said...

How was your weekend, sweetie? **more hugs** We just got home and are about to go to bed. You take care!