Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Want Mail?

I know I promised pictures yesterday, but I didn’t get on my computer till late and then was so busy chatting with Akeskileut, I didn’t have time to post. So you can blame her. Hehe I’ll try to remember to post tonight. Maybe while Akeskileut’s eating her supper so she doesn’t distract me again! :o)

Yesterday was not a good day for me. It started off good, went terribly wrong, and then ended okay. Funny how your mind tends to dwell on the bad things and is sometimes quick to forget the good things. At least mine is, anyway.

But yesterday was a good day because I was able to brighten a friend’s day with a nice surprise.

I can’t believe its Wednesday already. Michael will be home tomorrow night. I so look forward to his visits. They’re short, but I’ve learned to be thankful for them.

Last year a fellow blogger invited her readers to e-mail her their mailing address and she in turn sent them Christmas cards. I would like to do the same. If you would like to get a Christmas card from me, click the “E-mail Me” link and send me your postal address.

I’ve got science first thing this morning…so I guess I better cut this short. I need to start posting from home so my posts have more substance to them and are not just daily “reports” all about my boring, non-eventful life.

*sigh* If only Akeskileut would quit monopolizing my time while I’m at home! :o)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Kerri, I am so touched and awed by your caring and kind way. It meant so much to me, the flowers, because you are such a dear heart and a good person.

I am sorry to hear you've had a rough time of late, but M WILL BE HOME SOON! YAY!!

Now I have to catch up on your blog. **hugs** You are such a great friend!

Fizzy said...

It isn't monopolising time it is friendship and by the sound of it a very good one too.

OooooI sent you and E-mail