Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Stand Corrected!

Akeskileut challenged me to take this US Citizenship test at Blogthings. She said, "You'll probably pass it with flying colors." I told her that, although I got high grades in History in high school, it's been a while and I didn't think I'd do well at all.

Weeelllll.......

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!



I guess my memory isn't as bad as I thought.


******************************************

Just on a whim I tried this one:

Your Mood Ring is Dark Red

Very happy
Love
Passion


Why am I not surprised, you ask? Michael's due to arrive home tonight! :o)

**************************************

Your Career Type: Social

You are helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.
Your talents lie in teaching, nursing, giving information, and solving social problems.

You would make an excellent:

Counselor - Dental Hygienist - Librarian
Nurse - Parole Officer - Personal Trainer
Physical Therapist - Social Worker - Teacher

The worst career options for your are realistic careers, like truck driver or farmer.


I'm glad to know I made the right choice!

******************************************

Okay, enough fun for now. Michael just called me. He's on the ferry ON HIS WAY HOME. I better start cooking!

5 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Awe man, another test? But teacher... LOL! So I pssed the US test 10 of 10 my ring also was flilled with passion, to bad Mr. Lane won't be coming home soon. But lucky for you your guy is! Yay! I didn't take the other test because, um... because akeskileut was poking me with a pencil. Yup, that's what happened. ;) (fine I was just lazy)
Lois Lane

Jenny said...

I got 7 of 10... how embarassing. And my mood ring was blue, and I would be a good bank president, auctioneer, or salesperson. Hehe I already knew that about the sales thing, it's my fave thing to do!

So glad M is home. Have the best weekend ever!

Sandy said...

I didn't do so good on the citizenship test...bleh

You're one smarty!

Sandy said...

oh! And have fun with Michael home!

J said...

I failed, and the embarrassing thing is that I am American.