Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Random Facts About Me

I can’t think of anything to write about tonight so I’ll just type random facts about myself for a few minutes….whatever pops into my head.

*I’ve lived in this same small town all my life.

*The only time I’ve left for a significant period of time, was to attend college.

*I went to college in Colorado. Colorado gets more snow than we do.

*I only have one sibling…an older sister.

*Unless you count my 7 step-siblings…4 step-sisters and 3 step-brothers.

*All but 2 are older then me.

*I like to do word puzzles to pass the time.

*I write a lot of poetry that never gets read by anyone but me.

*I collect Coca-Cola items.

*I collect Disney items.

*I play the clarinet.

*I sing…but not as much as I used to.

*I’ve had 15 operations…13 of them before the age of 5.

*I have vivid memories of being in the hospital at age 3.

*I’m allergic to cats. I think it may be a psychological thing, but I’m not sure.

*I write with my right hand but eat with my left.

*Winter is my favorite season. The colder the better.

*I like to read. Ann Rule and John Grisham are two of my favorite authors.

*When I was in school, people used to think my best friend and I were twins. People still mix us up sometimes.

*I collect movies. Counting VHS tapes and DVD’s, I have well over 800.

That's it for now. It's time for me to go to bed.

No comments: