Friday, September 24, 2004

T.G.I.F.

So here I am at work. Nothing to do and bored out of my mind. Today's Friday! Yay! Today's Payday! Even better! We only get paid once a month so I only get 9 paychecks a year. Needless to say, payday's a big thing around here. hehe

I'm still kinda stressing about my uncle. But I figure at this point, no news is good news. He was sitting up eating his dinner yesterday and his speech was not as slurred, so I guess he's getting better or at least not getting worse.

Turns out my sister has broken her hip before. She never did seek treatment so it didn't heal properly, if at all. Now that she's re-fractured it, they had to do surgery but if she doesn't get the needed therapy, she'll be in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. Financially, it's not possible for her to pay for therapy so I don't know what we're going to do. The only reason she's in the hospital is because of some kind of Free Adult Care program that states it's against the law to refuse care because of someones inablilty to pay.

The weather is so nice today. Clear blue skies and no wind to speak of. After almost a week of rain and high winds, it's a welcome break. In fact, I think I'll go home for lunch today just so I can enjoy the weather for a bit. The way my lucks been lately, it will probably be raining when I get off work.

No comments: