Monday, September 27, 2004

Rainy Days and Mondays

No, I'm not feeling down today...but that song's been in my head all morning because it's raining so hard.

I am a little sleepy, though. For some reason I couldn't fall asleep last night and then when I finally did, I woke up every 2 hours.

I'm at work, but on a break. I don't have anyplace I need to be right now so here I am. Rambling on about nothing of any importance.

My sister-in-law is trying to pretend she's sick. I don't believe her and she knows it, but she tries anyway. My other sister-in-law is coming to town for a visit today and so playing sick is just an excuse to get out of work and visit with her sister.

I have a headache but now I can't complain because she'll think I'm faking. hehe

Can you tell I'm bored? I'm just typing thoughts as they come to me. I'll probably delete this later because it's so random it doesn't even make sense. But it's a way to pass the time.

My next class is science. I'll have one of the first grade classes. Remember my post about my nephew? It will be his class so it should be fun. He always manages to make me smile. Everyone, actually. The staff knows he's my nephew so when he does something that makes them laugh, I always hear about it.

I can't believe September is almost over already. It seems like school just started and it's already been a month. Where does the time go?

My husband is not working today. He's home baking bread. We don't usually buy bread at the store. He makes the best bread. The only thing is, he does not know the meaning of a small batch. He makes about 20 loaves at a time. To him, that's HALF a batch. At Christmas time, he makes a double batch (close to 100 loaves) and we give bread away as gifts. We tried to skip one year and people asked for it so I guess we've started a tradition.

Speaking of Christmas, it's almost time to pull out those Christmas CD's of mine. Yay!

I guess I better quit rambling and find something to keep me busy. Science isn't for another 25 minutes. I'll come back later and either delete this post or write another.

3 comments:

Kerri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kerri said...

*giggle* Sure, Tara! Come on over. I'd offer to send some but coming from Alaska, it may not be edible by the time it reaches you. :o)

Jenny said...

Hahah Kerri you just reminded me of a joke I have with my sis. I always tell her I am going to send her seafood salad via South America... just to gross her out.

The bread sounds awesome. MMMMMmmmmmmmm. Love bread.

Doncha hate it when people fake sick? Sheesh.

Doris passed away tonight at 7 EDT. She's out of pain now. Funeral is on Thursday.