Sunday, December 05, 2004

For Ahka

Today is my friend Ahka’s birthday! She’s the one who leaves anonymous comments here on my blog. :o)

She is a very dear friend of mine and I thank God everyday for allowing me to know her. She has the greatest sense of humor, the best attitude about life, and a big, generous heart. I wish I could be with her today to show her how much she means to me but she’s too far away.

I figured this was a good way to let her know I’m thinking about her today, as I do everyday, since she reads my blog once in a while.

Ahka, I hope that you have a wonderful day with the family that surrounds you. I hope that you are able to look at your past year with peace and contentment knowing it has been a good year full of God’s blessings. I hope that God continues to bless you throughout the coming year with love, health, and happiness.

this is an audio post - click to play


Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaw thanks Carrie!! ty for the song and you said my name correctly...^5!! I'm glad we are friends. My family has called me and left messages for me wishing me a Happy Birthday!! The Lord has been good..:-)

Jenny said...

BJL - Aw come ON. Your heartaches can go on YOUR blog. Kerri is happy and wonderful and trusting and she has great taste in blog-friends. ;-)

Kerri you sing so beautifully!! It was very sweet.

Kerri said...

Ahka, you're so welcome. Wish I could have done more. Glad you had a good day, though! :o)

Billie Joe Lover, I'm sorry you were burned, but you're too young to give up on friendship. You'll develop deep, meaningful friendships soon enough. Don't give up so quick!

Jayleigh, thank you...Ahka's always trying to get me to sing again. I know this is not what she meant, but it's a start. :o) I thought about calling her, but I would have been too shy to sing to her if I had called. I could have done so much better but was trying to sing quietly and quickly so Michael wouldn't walk in on me. Hehe

I guess I've got some insecurities to get over.