Friday, December 10, 2004

Mini-Post

I didn't have a lot of computer time today because my niece Alexys planted herself in front of my computer and sat here for over an hour. It was nice to have her visit, though. She hadn't stopped by since well before Thanksgiving.

After she left, Michael and I went for a drive. Just when I thought we were going to get rain it started to snow. We got another light dusting...less than an inch. But now it really does feel warmer. The snow isn't as light as it was the other day so I think this time it will become slushy and melt away.

Next week is the last week of the semester. I can't believe the year is half over already. Time has flown by. Friday is a half-day so Michael is taking me to Town. I still have to get my Holiday bears from Wal-Mart.

Once school is dismissed at noon on Friday, we won't resume until January 3rd. I'm so looking forward to the time off. Sure, I'll be busy baking the first week, but that's always so much fun. Speaking of which, I think on Monday I'll bring some fudge to work for everyone.

I'm going to go watch My Baby's Daddy before I go to bed. I hope you all have a nice weekend.

No comments: