Thursday, December 02, 2004

Stormy Weather

It has been raining so hard here all day. Kinda matches my mood. I'm not really depressed, but not happy about anything in particular, either. I'm just going through the motions today.

Work went by pretty fast considering how tired I am today. I got somewhere around 4 hours of sleep last night, not consecutively. I'm so ready for bed right now but it's not even 8:30 yet. If I go to bed now, I will wake up too early tomorrow and be in the same boat.

It's supposed to rain like this again tomorrow and then we're in for about 4 days of snow. That would be nice, but I highly doubt it. We've had a strange fall season this year. We normally have days and days of rain but this year we've hardly had any. Our summer was hot and dry so people were saying we'd have a cold winter. I don't know how true that is, but one can always hope. :o)

People here can't stop talking about the girl who solicited help in the murder of her own mother. It makes me sick to think about it. She was just here in October for volleyball. She seemed like a nice girl. I guess looks really are deceiving.

I'm sorry, I'm just not into this tonight. I'm going to find a book to read or something.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Kerri, so sorry to hear you are in a kind of blah blah mood today. I've been SO not online for a few days and just trying to keep up with things here.

Don't you wish you had some blue sky and sunshine this time of year? This morning I saw the sun peeking through my window at work and I stood there and let it shine right into my eyes. I miss the little fella. :-)

Take care and I hope you're at the beginning of a GREAT weekend.

Kerri said...

Thanks, Jayleigh, but it's quite alright. Thankfully, my "blue" moods have not been lasting long. It was probably just my weird sleeping habits lately catching up with me.