Monday, December 13, 2004

MMMMmmmmmmmm, Fudge!

I'm going to make fudge tonight. I made little paper bags to put it in with a little candy cane and miniature ornament. I'll bring them to school to share with my co-workers.

Someone handed out candy canes today...I didn't get one. The only reason I know they were handed out was because whoever did it, didn't actually hand them out, they just put one in the mail boxes in the work room. I don't know who did it, or why I didn't get one but I didn't raise a fuss. I figured there was no point. It's just a piece of candy and if whoever handed them out excluded me on purpose, they'll feel like a heel when I hand them their little bag of fudge on Wednesday!

I left work about 30 minutes sooner than I usually do. I'm feeling strange today. At one point, I actually got dizzy but was fortunate to be standing next to a table I could lean on to keep from falling. It was before lunch, but I had breakfast so it wasn't from hunger. I feel a little better now, but the weird light-headedness comes and goes.

I better get started on the fudge, I think I'll be wanting to get to bed early tonight.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you're alright and feel better soon.
Also, I'm sure that no one hates you. You seem like a very likable person, and if they do dislike you, then they're just silly. :-)

Kerri said...

Thanks, Kate. I took an hour-long nap before I had dinner. Bad idea if I want to get any sleep anytime soon, but I feel better than I did before the nap.

You really think I'm likable? Have I got you fooled! haha, just kidding ;o)

Jenny said...

1. Females are rotten to each other, with very few exceptions. One will ALWAYS do something catty. While it stinks being excluded (especially on purpose), it warms my heart to know you'll not lower yourself to the standards of this person.

2. Preg? *giggling* I just had to ask.

3. I want a baggie of fudge, too!

4. OF COURSE you're likeable, Silly Girl!

Love ya!!!

Kerri said...

I know, I wonder why that is? I clashed big-time with my first roommate at college. I don't usually have a problem, though. I guess because I'm so likeable. :op

I don't know what kind of shape the fudge would be in after traveling so many miles to reach you. Hmmmm

Hahahahha! Highly unlikely...and you're not the only one who asked.