Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Quickie Post

I handed out my little goodie bags today at work. I delivered them personally and included everyone from the principal to the custodian. I still don’t know who distributed the candy canes, but I feel good knowing that I included them. I even included the new lady who is going to replace one of our 1st grade teachers after the holiday break. I don’t even know her name but she got fudge from me!

Lindsey’s Christmas concert is tonight. Lucione is in charge of the sound system. It’s her job to control all the knobs and sliding levers on the sound board. I heard a lot of comments about the way she handled it during rehearsal today. People are still talking about her trumpet solo from her recital last week. So much so, that the pastor has asked her to play it in church this Sunday.

I’ve got to eat dinner and get Lucione home so she can get ready for the concert. I’ll write about it later.

No comments: