Sunday, August 29, 2004

The Gift

I finally opened my gift today. My husband, after all that prodding all week, seemed kind of nervous when I finally agreed to open it.

As I was removing the wrapping paper, he kept saying, "I hope you like it."

I do like it, very much. It's an all-in-one machine for my computer. It can print, scan, copy and fax. This is not my first all-in-one so that part is not exciting. What I really like about it, is the ability it has to read memory cards of different sizes. Now I can get my digital photos printed without having to hunt down my camera cable I always manage to lose. I can just slip the card into the printer and transfer them to the computer. That will definitely be a time saver for me. I can't ever manage to find my camera cable when I need it. The good thing about this is, if I should ever decide I want a new camera that uses a different kind of memory card, it's no big deal. This machine accepts 4 different sizes/types. Now that I have this, I'll probably be tripping over my camera cable all the time. That would be just my luck. haha

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Well Happy Birthday! And thanks for commenting on my site! Hope your birthday is great, and I will have to come back and get to know you, since you already kinda know me.

Kerri said...

Thanks for visiting, Jamie...no need to thank me for the comment...like I said, couldn't pass it up! hehe You're welcome to come back any time you like!

Anonymous said...

Wow,that is a very nice gift!!

Kerri said...

I agree with you. My husband is quite pleased with himself.