Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Must. Stay. Awake

I'm on my lunch break. I have a lot of tedious work to do in the computer lab today. On 20 different computers I have to uninstall 6 different programs and then install newer versions. I'm in there alone, it's stuffy, and the teacher next door is playing mellow music loud enough for me to hear. I want so much to crawl under the table and take a nap. She's lulling me to sleep with her native flutes.

An update on my gift: My husband has wrapped it, finally....in Christmas wrap. He's placed it right in plain view and is trying to convince me to guess what it is.

"Pick it up anytime you want. Give it a shake and guess what it is."

He's relentless. Which is totally backwards of the norm. It's usually me trying to get him to guess his gifts. It's killing him that I'm not curious. I love it.

No comments: