Sunday, June 19, 2005

Monday Madness for 6/20/05

I've decided to play Monday Madness again. This time I'll put my answers in a comment so I won't ruin anyone else's fun. ;o)

Sunday, June 19, 2005
Until I can think of more creative questions, let's try another 10 anagrams! An anagram is a rearrangement of the letters of one word or phrase to form another word or phrase. Please list at least one anagram for the following words...

1. rentals

2. wreathe

3. intidy

4. ruling

5. peaks

6. imprints

7. meals

8. reserve

9. cosmic

10. heirs

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Assuming that the answers should be one word with all letters included, here are my answers:

1. rentals: STERNAL SALTERN ANTLERS

2. wreathe: WHEREAT WEATHER

3. intidy: (is this even a word?)

4. ruling: LURING

5. peaks: SPAKE SPEAK

6. imprints: MISPRINT

7. meals: LAMES MALES SELMA SALEM (Not sure if proper nouns count.)

8. reserve: REVERSE REVERES SEVERER

9. cosmic: COMICS

10. heirs: SHIRE SHIER HIRES

Kate said...

You are too cute!! I'm glad you are doing so well. :-)

Lois Lane said...

Your answers were so great, I'm going with DITTO! ;)
Lois Lane

Fizzy said...

OK I have not looked as your answers I have been dead good.
here are my answers
1 slatern
2 weather.
3 tin diy
4 run-lig
5 speak
6 rip-mints
7 lames
8 verser
9 comics
10 shire

ok i made some words up...
good game though have a good day