Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday Madness

I thought I'd play Otto's Monday Madness today:
My answers are in light green.


Sunday, June 12, 2005



Thanks to everyone for playing Monday Madness! This week we're going to do something a little different... anagrams. What is an anagram? An anagram is a rearrangement of the letters of one word or phrase to form another word or phrase.

Please list at least one anagram for the following words...

1. praised:
diapers, despair, aspired

2. idle:
lied, deli

3. lamp:
palm

4. tied:
diet, edit, tide

5. lured:
ruled

6. sang:
snag, nags

7. hoes:
shoe, hose

8. rats:
star, tsar, arts, tars

9. mobbed:
bombed

10. rifle:
flier, filer, lifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking and scratching my head..lol!!

Kate said...

Wow, that's intense! :-) Too much information... information overload. Hehe.. just kidding, guess my job just has too many questions from visitors right now. Hehe.. I love it though. :-)

Sandy said...

oh gosh, I want to play, but I can't even think right now!