Friday, June 17, 2005

TOO Hot!

Michael and I snuck off to town today. Well, we tried. We got caught by my dad. hehe

Anyway, since we don't have a bank on the island and I had a paycheck, we used that as an excuse to run away. We did really good this time. I spent less than $50 at Wal-Mart which is a miracle considering I was with Michael. I bought a couple movies and a CD for Michael. I have no idea who the group is but he said he heard them before and they seemed "mellow".

We tried out a new restaraunt. Not NEW, new...just new to us. The food was alright, but they didn't have AC and the prices were a bit much for what they served you.

I got the chance to say hello to 2 of my sister-in-law's kids. They're always fun.

I'm sorry...I'm just kinda rambling because I can't concentrate. It is way too hot today! The last time I checked, it was 88 degrees. That was around 1PM. The wind has stopped so now it feels even warmer. I'm definitely over-dressed in these blue jeans.

I'll attempt another post when it's not so hot (yeah, right...about 3AM, maybe?). Happy Friday to you all...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The most beautiful weather of all time here today. It was 62 degrees and sunny with a light breeze. Sure beats last week's 95 degrees with 95% humidity!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sandy said...

I don't know how hot is it here, but you probably got us beat!