Tuesday, June 07, 2005

This Will Have to Do for Now

I'm rather busy at the moment so don't have time to do this properly. I hope this is sufficient enough for now.

Fizzy asked some questions about my home in the comments of the last post. I've decided to link to some posts in my archives so she can have a better idea about where I live.

First, here's a picture of the town from up above.

Here's a post where I mentioned some ramdom facts about Home.

And finally, an ABC poem I wrote one night out of boredom. :o)

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Sweet, sweet and sweet!
Lois Lane

Kerri said...

Thanks, Lois. :o)

Fizzy said...

Thank you so much. I loved hearing about your island and community. I live in a huge city in the UK where ammenities and shops are plentiful, however it also make you lost within the crowd.
thank you again
Look after yourself.
feel free to ask me any questions you want and I will try and answer them .