Tuesday, May 31, 2005

On Vacation

While sitting on the ferry waiting to come home on Sunday, the superintendent of our school district stopped by our table. He asked if we had been on a trip because we looked really laid back. He said, "You're already on vacation. You look so relaxed." That got me wondering if I normally look stressed at school. haha

This morning when I took my shower, I realized that he was absolutely right. My mind is definitely on vacation. How do I know?

I took a shower that lasted about 20 minutes. Washing my hair is always the last thing I do. This morning after I turned off the water and had a towel already on my head, I couldn't even remember if I used the shampoo!

6 comments:

Fizzy said...

lol. I hope you get a good vacation.

Kerri said...

Thanks, Fizzy! :o)

Kerri said...

Thanks, Diana!

Akeskileut, I couldn't believe it. I forgot SO QUICK! Scary!

Tee/Tracy said...

LOL! I have also done that before!

Jenny said...

forgetting is pure bliss

Kerri said...

Tee, I'm so glad I'm not alone! :o)

Jayleigh, it drove me nuts all day. Not so sure about bliss. hehe