Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Please Pray for Lindsey! ***UPDATED***

Lindsey has been sent to town. She had a stomach ache last night and today after lunch she was still complaining about stomach pains. She went home from school and her mom brought her to the clinic after she got off work.




They decided to send her to town so that they can check her out more thoroughly and either rule out appendicitis or do surgery to remove her appendix asap. She's only 11. She's tempermental and new things scare her. She's never been in the hospital before and I know she's scared.

I have absolute faith that she will be okay. They'll either rule out appendicitis or take care of it. I just hate the fact that she has to go through this. I can't comfort her and tell her things will be okay and that tears me up inside. I'm glad that my other sister-in-law lives in town. She'll calm down Lindsey's mom. She's a basketcase anyway, put a little stress in her life and she's hopeless. Maybe, since you're praying, you should say one for her, too.

**************UPDATE**************

The tests have all had good results. The blood tests are fine. She's feeling better. Thank you, ladies, for your prayers. :o) She'll be coming home tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I sing "a little prayer for you". :-)

Hope she gets better soon. :-)

Jenny said...

I'm so glad to know that things are looking up. I'll say prayers anyhow. Take care!

Fizzy said...

Hiya I am she is feeling so much better. Send her my best wishes.
By the way I have tagged you check my blog