Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday Quickie

My dad will be here in a few minutes to take me to the ferry. I get to town at 9:30, have an 11:30 appointment, and the ferry leaves town at 2:30. That doesn't leave much time to just goof off, but the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking I'll come home.

Miss Congeniality 2 and Sin City are playing at the theater. But Michael has to work tomorrow so that would be 2 days alone in town.

*sigh* I don't know...I guess I'll just see what happens.

This is such a lame post.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

No it's not! i like knowing what's going on in people's lives...

Anonymous said...

(((Kerri))),I'm glad you left a note, since I didn't get to say hi before you left,I just missed you.:-)

Lois Lane said...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Lois Lane

Kate said...

Hey, at least you have a post. ;-) Have a great day!