Thursday, April 14, 2005

Google Image Search Challenge

I was given a challenge. The challenge was to type the answer to a certain set of questions in to Google's Image search. Then I was to choose one of the images that came up and post it. So here we go.

The questions are:

1. What was your first car?

Lucione LIVED in the backseat of our Ranger. If she got sleepy, she'd fold up the chairs and lay on the floor. As long as she had a flashlight she was happy.

2. Where did you grow up?

Glimpses of my hometown.

3. Where do you live now?

Home Sweet Home!

4. What is your name?

If you know this berry, you know my name. ;o)

5. What is your grandmother's name?

My maternal grandmother's name.

6. What is your favorite food?

Who doesn't love cheesecake?!

7. What is your favorite drink?

Coke is it, Baby!

8. What is your favorite song?

My favorite song is the song my cousin sang at my wedding.

9. What is your favorite smell?

Nothing smells better to me than my husband's fresh baked bread.

10. What was the last thing you ate?

Okay, so my dinner was not this fancy. But I DID have fish and rice. :o)

4 comments:

Lois Lane said...

That was a cool challenge. :)
Lois Lane

Aimee said...

Yeah, Baby--I'm all about the Coca Cola! Mmmmmm...

Lois Lane said...

7 little words in my comments, you have no idea how much that touched me. Thank you!
Lois Lane

Kerri said...

Lois, it was definitely different.

No need to thank me for the comment. I honestly believe it to be true.

Aimee, I love Coca-Cola. You'd know that if you saw my bathroom. heehee